Do you feel your business website needs a blog, but you don’t know where to start? We can help.
Blogging is an essential part of of an inbound marketing strategy, and is a highly effective way to draw potential customers to your website. Instead of the more scattergun approach of traditional marketing methods, inbound marketing works by using content to attract visitors to your business.
By regularly publishing quality content, you will continue inform, educate and entertain your visitors, turning them into leads, customers and, ultimately, your best referrers.
Courses and workshops
We offer one-day courses and workshops to help your small business to set up a blog and market your content. Subjects covered include:
- The difference between traditional marketing and inbound marketing.
- How blogging helps to attract new visitors
- How to pick the best topics for your blog post
- Picking the right keywords
- Optimising your blog posts for search engines
- Using Calls to Action
- Amplifying your content through social media
PLEASE NOTE: The next round of courses will be available from February 2018. For more details and to keep informed, sign up to our newsletter below. As a thank-you, you will receive a free download containing 25 business blog post ideas.
If you would like us to bring this course to your workplace, please get in touch – we just need a guaranteed minimum of six attendees. Prices available on request.
Does your website reflect your business’s personality or do you feel a rewrite is in order? Sometimes your business moves on and the content on your website fails to reflect that change. Or maybe, it’s just looking a little tired.
We can rewrite your content to reflect your company’s tone of voice, bringing it in line with the impression you want to present to future customers. .
- Prices vary according to size of project. For further details, please request a quote by emailing email@example.com or visit the Contact Page.